Three kids, a dog and a garden

3.15.2009

It's been a couple of years

Rob actually started this blog when Evan was born so we could update all our friends and family on the happenings at the DeLiello house. Obvioulsy Rob is not the best communicator and I forgot we had this until my sister started a blog.
I'm not really sure how I am going to use this blog but I guess we'll see what happens. Just so we are all on the same page..Evan is now 2, Jackson (the dog) is 3 and Cole is 2 months old. The house is still in need of repairs but we have been making some good progress. My goal this spring is to get rid of the town scene wall paper. It is really hideous! I'm also hoping to update the dining room. Rob is going to be finishing up the yard so things are starting to come along.
Evan is a nut. He is a very independent, stubborn child. Lately he has started throwing himself on the floor when he doesn't get his way. I laugh. I know I shouldn't but he is soo dramatic. He's a pretty healthy kid but when he does get sick we usually end up in the ER with some of Rhode Isand's more interesting population. Evan is the source of much laughter and frustration. I guess that's just life with a toddler. Cole is beautiful. He loves to cuddle. Usually right up against your neck or under your chin. I love it! He seems to be following in the steps of his brother with meeting his monthly milestones earlier rather then later. He's already pushing himself up with his arms and lifting his head to a 90 degree angle. He has to see everything. He's not content to just sit in a chair. He's constantly trying to sit himself up too. Eating has been hit or miss with Cole. He has reflux so he wouldn't eat and thus didn't gain much weight. The dr. put him on a med and it appears that it is helping. Now however, he won't nurse. He wants a bottle. I'm hoping this is a temporary nursing strike because I do not want to pump 19 times a day. He's a happy baby though and pretty laid back.
Jackson is the worst dog I have ever had. He does have his good moments but for the most part he is awful. Evan loves him though so his place in our home is safe.
I guess that is a short overview of where things are with us now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home